Skip to main content

Elron Electronic Industries Value Stock - Dividend - Research Selection

Elron electronic industries

ISIN: IL0007490779 , WKN: 867443

Market price date:
Market price:  

Fundamental data and company key figures of the share

Annual reports in
Key figures
Cash flow
Net operating cash flow
Capital Expenditures
Free cash flow
Balance sheet
Total Equity
Liabilities & Shareholders equity
Income statement
Net income
Eps (diluted)
Diluted shares outstanding
Net sales/revenue

Fundamental ratios calculated on:

Key figures
Cash flow
Balance sheet
Income statement
Div. Yield%

Do you want to do make a detailed fundamental analysis of this stock?

✓ NEW Fundamental API Access to 500 data points per month
Fundamental data up to 25 years
Comparison to all other stocks by the FScore
Time saving!

How our site works ...

Non-binding 7 days without automatic subscription
 No termination required after the free week
Finanzoo fundamental analysis
Data updated daily
Virtual depots
Share alarms via email
Subscription can be canceled at any time at the end of the month 
Choice of desired shares
Over 2000 stock analyzes available
Bitcoin payment possible if you do not want to subscribe

Price for monthly subscription $ 19.99 / month including VAT.

Market Capitalization USD
Raw Data Source
Stock Split

Description of the company

History and Development of the Company


We are an operational holding company that focuses on building and enhancing technology companies, mainly in the field of medical devices. Our current group companies include companies at different stages of development and business maturation, operating in various technology fields such as medical device and other fields.


Our primary goal is to create value for our shareholders by enhancing and realizing our holdings, whether through exit transactions or public offerings, while seeking new investment opportunities, such as medical device companies with significant exit potential. For this purpose, we strive for significant holdings in companies and act towards enhancing their value through involvement in their management and direction. We are involved in the management of our group companies by means of active membership on their boards of directors and board committees and providing active assistance to management. We are directly involved in matters of policy guidance, strategic planning, marketing, selecting and manning senior management positions, determining the business plan, approving investments and budgets, development and operational guidance, assistance in creating strategic partnerships, and the overall ongoing monitoring of our group companies' performance.


Within our business strategy framework, and with the intent to continue investing in new companies, we examine a broad range of proposals for investment and strategic cooperation in a broad range of technology fields, including through RDC, which has first rights to commercialize military technologies developed by Rafael in civilian markets. We hold 50.1% of the issued and outstanding shares and voting rights of RDC and Rafael holds the remaining 49.9%. RDC seeks to identify technological projects and invest in companies in diverse fields that will either commercialize Rafael's military technologies or which will be benefited by Rafael's technology and know-how. For details about the agreement with Rafael, see Item "Item 10C – Additional Information – Material Contracts" below, and for more information about RDC, see "Item 4.B – Business Overview” below.


The Finanzoo GmbH assumes no liability for the accuracy of the information! All information is provided without warranty. Sources::,,