Finanzoo GmbH provides a subscription service that allows our members to access fundamental analysis of stock market shares.
§ 1 Membership
Your Finanzoo GmbH membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the Finanzoo GmbH service you must have Internet access and a Finanzoo ready device, and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time ("Payment Method"). Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month's membership fee to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below). You can find specific details regarding your Finanzoo GmbH membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "Account" link available at the top of the pages of the Finanzoo.de website.
§ 2 Free Trials
(1)Your Finanzoo membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
(2) Free trial eligibility is determined by Finanzoo GmbH at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent Finanzoo membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Finanzoo membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
(3) We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page.
§ 3 Billing
(1) Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Finanzoo service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month.
(2) Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by visiting our website and clicking on the "Account" link. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method, and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you certain fees, such as a foreign transaction fee or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
(3) Cancellation. You can cancel your Finanzoo membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Finanzoo service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwanted Finanzoo content. To cancel, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Finanzoo GmbH, Moltkestr. 15, 90429 Nürnberg.
If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
(4) Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 7 days following notice to you.
§ 4 Finanzoo Service
(1) You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Finanzoo service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
(2) The Finanzoo service and any content used through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Finanzoo membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Finanzoo service and use Finanzoo content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
(4) The quality of the display of the Finanzoo content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
(5) The Finanzoo software is developed by, or for, Finanzoo and is designed to enable using of Finanzoo content through Finanzoo ready devices. The Finanzoo software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Finanzoo and related third-party software.
(6) Finanzoo GmbH does not provide any advice regarding investment decisions of its users and does not recommend to buy or sell any shares or financial products.
§ 5 Passwords & Account Access
The member who created the Finanzoo account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the Finanzoo account and the Finanzoo ready devices that are used to access our service. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the Finanzoo ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password nor details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Finanzoo or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
§ 6 Miscellaneous
(2) Unsolicited Materials. Finanzoo does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Finanzoo content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Finanzoo.
(3) Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please send an email to email@example.com.
(5) Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.