Pan American Silver Value Stock - Dividend - Research Selection
Fundamental data and company key figures of the share
|Annual reports in|
|Net operating cash flow|
|Free cash flow|
|Liabilities & Shareholders equity|
|Diluted shares outstanding|
✓ NEW Fundamental API Access to 500 data points per month
✓ Fundamental data up to 25 years
✓ Comparison to all other stocks by the FScore
✓ Time saving!
How our site works ...
✓ Non-binding 7 days without automatic subscription
✓ No termination required after the free week
✓ Finanzoo fundamental analysis
✓ Data updated daily
✓ Virtual depots
✓ Share alarms via email
✓ Subscription can be canceled at any time at the end of the month
✓ Choice of desired shares
✓ Over 2000 stock analyzes available
✓ Bitcoin payment possible if you do not want to subscribe
Price for monthly subscription $ 19.99 / month including VAT.
|Raw Data Source|
Description of the company
Business of Pan American
We are principally engaged in the operation and development of, and exploration for, silver producing properties and assets. Our principal product is silver, although we also produce and sell gold, zinc, lead, and copper. At present, we carry on mining operations and are developing mining projects in Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Bolivia, and have control over non-producing silver assets in each of those jurisdictions and in the United States. Exploration work is carried out in all of those countries, as well as elsewhere throughout the world.
Scientific and Technical Information
Mineral reserve and mineral resource estimates in this AIF relating to La Colorada, Alamo Dorado, Dolores, Huaron, Morococha, San Vicente, and Manantial Espejo are based on information prepared under the supervision of, or has been reviewed by, Martin Dupuis, P.Geo., Director of Geology for Pan American, and Martin Wafforn, P.Eng., Vice President, Technical Services of Pan American. Scientific or technical information in this AIF relating to La Colorada, Alamo Dorado and Manantial Espejo is based on information prepared under the supervision of, or has been reviewed by, Michael Steinmann, P.Geo., President and Chief Executive Officer of Pan American, and Martin Wafforn, P.Eng., Vice President, Technical Services of Pan American. Scientific and technical information relating to Dolores, Huaron, Morococha, and San Vicente is based on information prepared and reviewed by Michael Steinmann, Martin Wafforn and Americo Delgado, P. Eng., Director of Metallurgy for Pan American. Scientific or technical information relating to the geology of particular properties, and the current and planned exploration programs described in this AIF, are prepared and/or designed and carried out under the supervision of, or have been reviewed by, Martin Dupuis, P.Geo., Director of Geology for Pan American. Scientific and technical information herein relating to the Navidad property is based on information contained in the Navidad Report (as defined below) and the disclosure in this AIF about the Navidad property has been reviewed and consented to by Michael Steinmann, Martin Wafforn and Pamela De Mark, P.Geo., Director of Resources for Pan American, the experts involved in the preparation of the applicable sections of the Navidad Report. In particular, scientific or technical information in this AIF relating to the estimation of mineral resources for the Navidad property was prepared by Pamela De Mark. All other disclosures of scientific and technical information contained in the descriptions of our mineral properties were prepared under the supervision of Michael Steinmann and Martin Wafforn. Each of Michael Steinmann, Martin Wafforn, Pamela De Mark, Americo Delgado, and Martin Dupuis is a “Qualified Person” as defined in National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”). A “Qualified Person” means an engineer or geoscientist with a university degree, or equivalent accreditation, in an area of geoscience, or engineering, relating to mineral exploration or mining, with at least five years of experience in mineral exploration, mine development or operation or mineral project assessment, or any combination of these, that is relevant to his or her professional degree or area of practice, has experience relevant to the subject matter of the mineral project, and is a member in good standing of a professional association.
Scientific and technical disclosure in this AIF for our material properties is based on technical reports prepared for those properties in accordance with NI 43-101 (collectively, the “Technical Reports”). The Technical Reports have been filed on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. The technical information in our AIF has been updated with current information where applicable. The Technical Reports are as follows:
- 6 -
· a report entitled “Technical Report – Preliminary Economic Analysis for the Expansion of the La Colorada Mine, Zacatecas, Mexico”, with an effective date of December 31, 2013 (the “La Colorada Report”) relating to the La Colorada mine;
· a report entitled “Feasibility Study Volume I – NI-43-101 Technical Report for Alamo Dorado Project, Alamos, Sonora, Mexico” dated March 31, 2005 (the “Alamo Report”) relating to the Alamo Dorado mine;
· a report entitled “Technical Report for the Dolores Property, Chihuahua, Mexico - Preliminary Economic Assessment of a Pulp Agglomeration Treatment and Underground Option”, with an effective date of May 31, 2014 (the “Dolores Technical Report”) relating to the Dolores mine;
· a report entitled “Technical Report for the Huaron Property, Pasco, Peru” dated effective June 30, 2014 (the “Huaron Report”) relating to the Huaron mine;
· a report entitled “Technical Report for the Morococha Property, Yauli, Peru” dated effective June 30, 2014 (the “Morococha Report”) relating to the Morococha mine;
· a report entitled “Technical Report for San Vicente Property, Potosi, Bolivia” dated effective December 31, 2014 (the “San Vicente Report”) relating to the San Vicente mine;
· a report entitled “Manantial-Espejo Project Canadian Standard NI 43-101, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina” dated March 2006 (the “Manantial Report”) relating to the Manantial Espejo mine; and
· a report entitled “Pan American Silver Corp.: Navidad Project, Chubut Province, Argentina: Preliminary Assessment” dated January 14, 2011 (the “Navidad Report”) relating to the Navidad property.