SONIC FOUNDRY NEW Value Stock - Dividend - Research Selection
Fundamental data and company key figures of the share
|Annual reports in|
|Net operating cash flow|
|Free cash flow|
|Liabilities & Shareholders equity|
|Diluted shares outstanding|
✓ NEW Fundamental API Access to 500 data points per month
✓ Fundamental data up to 25 years
✓ Comparison to all other stocks by the FScore
✓ Time saving!
How our site works ...
✓ Non-binding 7 days without automatic subscription
✓ No termination required after the free week
✓ Finanzoo fundamental analysis
✓ Data updated daily
✓ Virtual depots
✓ Share alarms via email
✓ Subscription can be canceled at any time at the end of the month
✓ Choice of desired shares
✓ Over 2000 stock analyzes available
✓ Bitcoin payment possible if you do not want to subscribe
Price for monthly subscription $ 19.99 / month including VAT.
|Raw Data Source|
Description of the company
Who We Are
Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO) (the "Company") is the trusted global leader for video capture, management and webcasting solutions in education, business and government. Mediasite transforms communications, training, education and events for more than 4,700 customers in over 65 countries. Sonic Foundry is a leader in Aragon Research’s Globe™ for Video Content Management, winner of Frost & Sullivan’s Global Market Share Leadership Award in Lecture Capture Solutions for seven consecutive years, a leader in Forrester’s Enterprise Video Platforms and Webcasting Wave™ and a challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant™ for enterprise video content management.
Sonic Foundry, Inc. was founded in 1991, incorporated in Wisconsin in March 1994 and merged into a Maryland corporation of the same name in October 1996. Our executive offices are located at 222 West Washington Ave., Madison, Wisconsin 53703 and our telephone number is (608) 443-1600. Our Sonic Foundry International B.V. ("Sonic Foundry International") (formerly Media Mission B.V.) office is located in the Netherlands, and our Mediasite K.K. ("Mediasite KK" or "MSKK") office is located in Japan. Our corporate website is www.sonicfoundry.com. In the “Investors” section of our website we make available, free of charge, our annual report on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, current reports on Form 8-K and amendments to reports required to be filed pursuant to Sections 13(a) and 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as soon as reasonably practicable after the filing of such reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Challenges We Address
Every organization faces a fundamental need to share information and communicate efficiently. Universities and colleges connect instructors with students to educate and prepare the next generation. Businesses strive for effective communication and collaboration among employees to provide value to customers. Government agencies must keep partners, stakeholders and constituents informed to operate effectively. And yet, communication and e-learning challenges remain, including how to:
• Improve learners’ academic and professional success
• Keep geographically-dispersed audiences and mobile teams connected
• Boost productivity and overall organizational knowledge
• Reduce logistical and financial impacts of day-to-day communications
Sonic Foundry Solutions
Sonic Foundry transforms the way organizations share and use information with these video solutions:
Mediasite Video Platform
Mediasite Video Platform is a scalable on-premises solution to publish, stream, manage, search and analyze all video. With Mediasite Video Platform, enterprises and education institutions:
• Stream live and on-demand video to any device
• Create an enterprise or campus YouTube with Mediasite Showcase
• Automatically publish video to their learning management system (LMS), content management system (CMS), training portal or any website
• Deepen engagement and improve learning with polls, ask-a-question, surveys and other interactive tools
• Search everything with fully indexed audio, video and slide content
• Monitor who is watching what videos when to measure learner engagement and outcomes
• Centrally manage and secure any video
Mediasite Video Cloud
Mediasite Video Cloud is a secure, reliable SaaS (Software as a Service) solution offering the same capabilities as Mediasite Video Platform to publish, stream, manage, search and analyze all video. Customers conveniently host and manage all of their content with Mediasite Video Cloud, or use as needed for large events to divert heavy viewing traffic from their on-premises Mediasite Video Platform. Our co-located and high availability data center and experienced team successfully manage customers’ cloud-based video streaming in secure, fault-tolerant environment.
Mediasite Capture Solutions
Valuable knowledge and expertise is shared every minute, but what’s the best way to capture that knowledge before it evaporates into thin air? Mediasite provides flexible options to record and upload any video-based content from anywhere.
• My Mediasite: My Mediasite makes it a snap for instructors, employees and students to create great looking videos, screencasts and slideshows from their computers or mobile devices. From demos and video training to flipped classes, lectures and assignments, everything to record, upload, manage and publish personal videos is in one simple-to-use tool, requiring no pro video skills.
• Mediasite RL Recorders: The RL Series of built-in room appliances uses schedule-based capture and advanced audio/video integration to fully automate video and content recording in lecture halls, training rooms, simulation labs and auditoriums. Instructors and speakers teach and present as they are most comfortable, free from technology worries and confident that everything they say and show is captured.
• Mediasite RL Mini: Our latest video capture solution, the Mini, provides the automation and high-quality capture Mediasite is known for in a compact, affordable device, ensuring even more students never miss a lecture. With the Mini, there’s no need for AV in the room. Instructors simply plug in their laptop and camera and start teaching. The plug-and-play device makes it easy to build or expand an automated lecture capture programs in community colleges, vocational-tech schools, small departments and even K12 classrooms.
• Mediasite Catch: Our latest video capture solution, Mediasite Catch, provides a scalable, economical solution to extend video capture to any classrooms on campus, even if they’re not equipped with extensive audio/video capabilities. Combining the reliability of Mediasite’s recorder-based scheduling automation with the affordability and simplicity of podium-based software, Mediasite Catch provides faculty a worry-free classroom recording experience.
• Mediasite ML Recorders: Anyone can be a video producer with the ML Series of portable recording solutions to capture and stream broadcast-quality video. Designed for on-the-go webcasting, hybrid events, guest speakers and conferences, Mediasite ML’s lightweight design moves easily from location to location and can be set up and ready to record in only a few minutes.
• Mediasite Join: Real-time video is how today’s best teams, businesses and schools collaborate, exchange ideas and get things done. But too often great ideas, subject matter expertise and important details are forgotten or left behind when a video call ends. Mediasite Join automatically records video and web conferences, transforming them into valuable, searchable video on demand. As a cloud service, it’s the easiest way to capture and preserve any video call or meeting.
Mediasite Events is a leading global provider of live and on-demand webcasting services for conferences, hybrid events and high-profile broadcasts, supplying turnkey streaming solutions for hundreds of events each year. Fortune 500 companies, universities, associations, sporting events and charitable organizations use Mediasite Events to produce high-quality online event experiences. With Mediasite Events, customers:
• Expand their audience reach by streaming to those that cannot attend in person
• Maximize event ROI by generating additional revenue streams from video recordings
• Differentiate themselves from competing events
• Bolster training and communication effectiveness with interactive video and audience engagement tools
• Build stronger teams and deepen morale
• Save travel time and money
• Improve retention and learning outcomes
Organizations maximize their return on video with these additional Mediasite Services:
• Advanced Integration Services: The value of Mediasite grows when customers’ video assets and streaming workflows seamlessly integrate with the systems that drive their online learning, training or communication strategies. Mediasite Advanced Integration Services provides the resources and expertise to incorporate Mediasite video creation, management and delivery processes into existing or planned application platforms, infrastructures and workflows. Leveraging Mediasite’s open architecture and application programming interfaces (APIs), Sonic Foundry developers collaborate with customers to scope, design and implement a Mediasite solution tailored to their unique requirements.
• Installation Services: Sonic Foundry provides on-site consulting and installation services to help customers optimize deployments and efficiently integrate Mediasite within existing AV and IT infrastructures, processes and workflows.
• Training Services: Expert Sonic Foundry trainers provide the necessary knowledge transfer so organizations feel confident in using, managing and leveraging Mediasite’s capabilities. On-site training is customized to specific requirements and skill levels, while online training provides convenient anytime access to a web-based catalog of training modules.
Mediasite Customer Care
Standard and Premium Customer Care plans give customers peace of mind knowing that they have access to expert technical skills at the level they need.
With a Mediasite Standard Customer Care plan, customers are entitled to:
• Software upgrades and updates for Mediasite Video Platform and Mediasite Capture Solutions
• Unlimited technical support assistance
• Mediasite Recorder hardware warranty extension
• Advanced Mediasite Recorder replacement
• Authorized access to the Mediasite Customer Care Portal for 24/7 case management, software downloads, documentation, the Mediasite Knowledge Base and other technical resources
• Authorized access to the Mediasite Community for online training videos, customer-exclusive webcasts, peer-to-peer best practice sharing and more
Premium Customer Assurance clients receive the most comprehensive access to Sonic Foundry’s world-class technical expertise by selecting the services that are of greatest value to their organization. A customized Premium Plan includes everything in the Standard Plan, plus any combination of these services:
• Priority technical support with queue bypass and support case escalation
• Proactive Mediasite version administration and management
• Mediasite roadmap discussions with Sonic Foundry’s executive team
Additionally, customers who add Mediasite Monitoring Service get near real time monitoring of all Mediasite assets, proactive incident notification and Sonic Foundry support response for critical issues, exceptions and anticipated issues that may impact day-to-day Mediasite operations.
Nearly all of our customers purchase a Customer Care plan when they purchase Mediasite Video Platform or Mediasite Capture Solutions.