Tenaris SA Value Stock - Dividend - Research Selection
Fundamental data and company key figures of the share
|Annual reports in|
|Net operating cash flow|
|Free cash flow|
|Liabilities & Shareholders equity|
|Diluted shares outstanding|
✓ NEW Fundamental API Access to 500 data points per month
✓ Fundamental data up to 25 years
✓ Comparison to all other stocks by the FScore
✓ Time saving!
How our site works ...
✓ Non-binding 7 days without automatic subscription
✓ No termination required after the free week
✓ Finanzoo fundamental analysis
✓ Data updated daily
✓ Virtual depots
✓ Share alarms via email
✓ Subscription can be canceled at any time at the end of the month
✓ Choice of desired shares
✓ Over 2000 stock analyzes available
✓ Bitcoin payment possible if you do not want to subscribe
Price for monthly subscription $ 19.99 / month including VAT.
|Raw Data Source|
Description of the company
We are a leading global manufacturer and supplier of steel pipe products and related services for the world’s energy industry and for other industrial applications. Our customers include most of the world’s leading oil and gas companies as well as engineering companies engaged in constructing oil and gas gathering, transportation, processing and power generation facilities. Our principal products include casing, tubing, line pipe, and mechanical and structural pipes.
We operate an integrated worldwide network of steel pipe manufacturing, research, finishing and service facilities with industrial operations in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa and a direct presence in most major oil and gas markets.
Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Our employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization.
Our holding company’s legal and commercial name is Tenaris S.A. The Company was established as a société anonyme organized under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on December 17, 2001. The Company’s registered office is located at 29 avenue de la Porte-Neuve, 3rd Floor, L-2227, Luxembourg, telephone (352) 2647-8978. Its agent for U.S. federal securities law purposes is Tenaris Global Services (U.S.A.) Corporation, located at 2200 West Loop South, Suite 800, Houston, TX 77027.
Tenaris began with the formation of Siderca S.A.I.C., or Siderca, the sole Argentine producer of seamless steel pipe products, by San Faustin’s predecessor in Argentina in 1948. We acquired Siat, an Argentine welded steel pipe manufacturer, in 1986. We grew organically in Argentina and then, in the early 1990s, began to evolve beyond this initial base into a global business through a series of strategic investments. As of the date of this annual report, our investments include controlling or strategic interests in:
• Tubos de Acero de México S.A., or Tamsa, the sole Mexican producer of seamless steel pipe products;
• Dalmine S.p.A., or Dalmine, a leading Italian producer of seamless steel pipe products;
• Confab Industrial S.A., or Confab, the leading Brazilian producer of welded steel pipe products;
• NKKTubes, a leading Japanese producer of seamless steel pipe products;
• Algoma Tubes Inc., or AlgomaTubes, the sole Canadian producer of seamless steel pipe products;
• S.C. Silcotub S.A., or Silcotub, a leading Romanian producer of seamless steel pipe products;
• Maverick Tube Corporation, or Maverick, a leading North American producer of welded steel pipe products with operations in the United States, Canada and Colombia;
• Hydril Company, or Hydril, a leading North American manufacturer of premium connection products for oil and gas drilling production;
• Seamless Pipe Indonesia Jaya, or SPIJ, an Indonesian oil country tubular goods, or OCTG, processing business with heat treatment and premium connection threading facilities;
• Pipe Coaters Nigeria Ltd, the leading company in the Nigerian coating industry;
• Ternium S.A., or Ternium, one of the leading steel producers of the Americas with production facilities in Latin America;
• Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais S.A., or Usiminas, a Brazilian producer of high quality flat steel products used in the energy, automotive and other industries;
• Techgen S.A. de C.V., or Techgen, an electric power plant in Mexico; and
• a sucker rod business, in Campina, Romania.
In addition, we have established a global network of pipe finishing, distribution and service facilities with a direct presence in most major oil and gas markets and a global network of research and development centers.