Zoetis Value Stock - Dividend - Research Selection
Fundamental data and company key figures of the share
|Annual reports in|
|Net operating cash flow|
|Free cash flow|
|Liabilities & Shareholders equity|
|Diluted shares outstanding|
✓ NEW Fundamental API Access to 500 data points per month
✓ Fundamental data up to 25 years
✓ Comparison to all other stocks by the FScore
✓ Time saving!
How our site works ...
✓ Non-binding 7 days without automatic subscription
✓ No termination required after the free week
✓ Finanzoo fundamental analysis
✓ Data updated daily
✓ Virtual depots
✓ Share alarms via email
✓ Subscription can be canceled at any time at the end of the month
✓ Choice of desired shares
✓ Over 2000 stock analyzes available
✓ Bitcoin payment possible if you do not want to subscribe
Price for monthly subscription $ 19.99 / month including VAT.
|Raw Data Source|
Description of the company
Zoetis Inc. is a global leader in the discovery, development, manufacture and commercialization of animal health medicines and vaccines, with a focus on both livestock and companion animals. We have a diversified business, commercializing products across eight core species: cattle, swine, poultry, sheep and fish (collectively, livestock) and dogs, cats and horses (collectively, companion animals); and within five major product categories: anti-infectives, vaccines, parasiticides, medicated feed additives and other pharmaceuticals. For more than 60 years, as a business unit of Pfizer Inc. (Pfizer), and since 2013 as an independent public company, we have been committed to enhancing the health of animals and bringing solutions to our customers who raise and care for them.
We were incorporated in Delaware in July 2012. The address of our principal executive offices is 10 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054. Unless the context requires otherwise, references to “Zoetis,” “the company,” “we,” “us” or “our” in this Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016 (2016 Annual Report) refer to Zoetis Inc., a Delaware corporation, and its subsidiaries. In addition, unless the context requires otherwise, references to “Pfizer” in this 2016 Annual Report refer to Pfizer Inc., a Delaware corporation, and its subsidiaries.
On February 1, 2013, our Class A common stock began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol “ZTS.” On February 6, 2013, an initial public offering (IPO) of our Class A common stock was completed, which represented approximately 19.8% of our total outstanding shares, with Pfizer owning the remaining outstanding shares. On June 24, 2013, an exchange offer was completed whereby Pfizer shareholders exchanged a portion of Pfizer common stock for Zoetis common stock, resulting in the full separation of Zoetis and the disposal of Pfizer's entire ownership and voting interest in Zoetis.
The animal health medicines and vaccines market is characterized by meaningful differences in customer needs across different regions. This is due to a variety of factors, including:
• economic differences, such as standards of living in developed markets as compared to emerging markets;
• cultural differences, such as dietary preferences for different animal proteins, pet ownership preferences and pet care standards;
• epidemiological differences, such as the prevalence of certain bacterial and viral strains and disease dynamics;
• treatment differences, such as utilization of different types of medicines and vaccines, as well as the pace of adoption of new technologies;
• environmental differences, such as seasonality, climate and the availability of arable land and fresh water; and
• regulatory differences, such as standards for product approval and manufacturing.
As a result of these differences, among other things, we organize and operate our business in two segments: the United States and International. Within each of these operating segments, we offer a diversified product portfolio for both livestock and companion animal customers so that we can capitalize on local trends and customer needs. Our operating segments are:
• United States with revenue of $2,447 million, or 50% of total revenue for the year ended December 31, 2016; and
• International with revenue of $2,390 million, or 49% of total revenue for the year ended December 31, 2016.