T-Mobile Value Stock - Dividend - Research Selection
Market price: 144,56 USD
T-Mobile Fundamental data and company key figures of the share
|Annual reports in USD|
|Net operating cash flow||13.917.000.000|
|Free cash flow||-7.775.000.064|
|Liabilities & Shareholders equity||206.563.000.000|
|Diluted shares outstanding||1.249.040.000|
✓ NEW Fundamental API Access to 500 data points per month
✓ Fundamental data up to 25 years
✓ Comparison to all other stocks by the FScore
✓ Time saving!
How our site works ...
✓ Non-binding 7 days without automatic subscription
✓ No termination required after the free week
✓ Finanzoo fundamental analysis
✓ Data updated daily
✓ Virtual depots
✓ Share alarms via email
✓ Subscription can be canceled at any time at the end of the month
✓ Choice of desired shares
✓ Over 2000 stock analyzes available
✓ Bitcoin payment possible if you do not want to subscribe
Price for monthly subscription $ 19.99 / month including VAT.
|Market Capitalization||180.561.215.488,00 USD|
|Indices||MSCI World Index,NASDAQ 100,NASDAQ Comp.,S&P 500|
|Sectors||Wireless Telecommunication Services|
|Raw Data Source||US GAAP in Millionen USD|
|Stock Split||2020-06-24,541.000000/540.000000; 2013-05-01,1.0000/2.0000|
Description of the company
T-Mobile USA, Inc. was formed in 1994 as VoiceStream Wireless PCS , a subsidiary of Western Wireless Corporation. VoiceStream was spun off from Western Wireless in 1999, acquired by Deutsche Telekom AG in 2001 and renamed T-Mobile USA, Inc. in 2002.
In 2013, T-Mobile US, Inc. was formed through the business combination between T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS Communications, Inc.. The business combination was accounted for as a reverse acquisition with T-Mobile USA as the accounting acquirer. Accordingly, T-Mobile USA historical financial statements became the historical financial statements of the combined company.
Our common stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TMUS from May 1, 2013, and our 5.50% mandatory convertible preferred stock, Series A traded on the NYSE under the symbol TMUSPRA from December 17, 2014, until October 26, 2015. On October 27, 2015, we transferred the listing of our common stock and preferred stock to the NASDAQ Global Select Market of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC NASDAQ) under the symbols TMUS and TMUSP respectively.
We generate revenue by offering affordable wireless communication services to our postpaid, prepaid and wholesale customers, as well as a wide selection of wireless devices and accessories. Our most significant expenses are related to acquiring and retaining high-quality customers, providing a full range of devices, compensating employees, and operating and expanding our network. We provide service, devices and accessories across our flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS, through our owned and operated retail stores, third party distributors and our websites (www.T-Mobile.com and www.MetroPCS.com). The information on our websites is not part of this Form 10-K.
We continue to aggressively pursue our strategy, which includes the following elements:
We introduced our Un-carrier proposition in 2013 and continue to aggressively address customer pain points with the launch of different phases of the Un-carrier proposition. Un-carrier initiatives have included, but are not limited to, offering the following to qualifying customers:
- providing customers with affordable rate plans while eliminating annual service contracts;
- allowing customers easier options to upgrade their eligible devices when they want;
- reimbursing customers early termination fees or remaining phone payments when they switch from other carriers;
- allowing customers to stream music without it counting against their high speed data allotment;
- providing Wi-Fi calling and texting for customers with capable smartphones;
- giving customers the ability to roll-over up to 20 GB of their unused high-speed data automatically each month;
- providing reduced United States to international calling rates, and providing messaging and data roaming while traveling abroad at no extra charge;
- extending coverage and calling, as well as 4G LTE data, across the U.S., Mexico and Canada at no extra charge; and
- providing select video streaming services without it counting against their high speed data allotment on qualifying plans.