Telecom Italia SPA Value Stock - Dividend - Research Selection
Fundamental data and company key figures of the share
|Annual reports in|
|Net operating cash flow|
|Free cash flow|
|Liabilities & Shareholders equity|
|Diluted shares outstanding|
✓ NEW Fundamental API Access to 500 data points per month
✓ Fundamental data up to 25 years
✓ Comparison to all other stocks by the FScore
✓ Time saving!
How our site works ...
✓ Non-binding 7 days without automatic subscription
✓ No termination required after the free week
✓ Finanzoo fundamental analysis
✓ Data updated daily
✓ Virtual depots
✓ Share alarms via email
✓ Subscription can be canceled at any time at the end of the month
✓ Choice of desired shares
✓ Over 2000 stock analyzes available
✓ Bitcoin payment possible if you do not want to subscribe
Price for monthly subscription $ 19.99 / month including VAT.
|Raw Data Source|
Description of the company
The legal name of the company is Telecom Italia S.p.A. named also “TIM S.p.A.”.
TIM is a joint-stock company established under Italian law on October 29, 1908, with registered offices in Milan at Via Gaetano Negri 1. The telephone number is +39 (02) 85951. The company is recorded in the Milan Companies Register at number 00488410010, R.E.A. (Repertorio Economico Amministrativo) at number 1580695 and R.A.E.E.(Rifiuti di Apparecchiature Elettriche ed Elettroniche) register at number IT08020000000799.
The Annual Shareholders Meeting held on May 25, 2016 approved an amendment to the Company’s bylaws, permetting the company to be named “Telecom Italia S.p.A.” or “TIM S.p.A.”.
Our Depositary in New York (JP Morgan Chase) is presently located at 4 New York Plaza, New York, New York 10004.
The Group operates mainly in Europe, South America and the Mediterranean Basin.
The TIM Group is engaged principally in the communications sector and, particularly, the fixed and mobile national and international telecommunications sector.
The operating segments of the TIM Group are organized according to the respective geographical location of the telecommunications business (Domestic—Italy and Brazil).
The principal changes in the scope of consolidation in 2016 are as follows:
- TIMVISION S.r.l.—Domestic Business Unit: established on December 28, 2016;
- Noverca S.r.l.—Domestic Business Unit: 100% of the company acquired by TIM S.p.A. on October 28, 2016;
- Flash Fiber S.r.l.—Domestic Business Unit: established on July 28, 2016;
- Sofora—Telecom Argentina group: classified under Discontinued operations (discontinued operations/non-current assets held for sale). The company was sold on March 8, 2016; and
- Revi Immobili S.r.l., Gestione Due S.r.l. and Gestione Immobili S.r.l.—Domestic Business Unit: on January 11, 2016, INWIT S.p.A. acquired 100% of both companies, subsequently merged by incorporation inINWIT, which therefore entered the Group’s consolidation scope.
These changes did not have a significant impact on the Consolidated Financial Statements of the TIM Group at and for the year ended December 31, 2016.
The principal changes in the scope of consolidation in 2015 are as follows:
- INWIT S.p.A.—Domestic Business Unit: was established in January 2015 and in June 2015, the initial public offering for the ordinary shares of INWIT S.p.A. on the Electronic Stock Exchange organized and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. was successfully completed;
- Alfabook S.r.l.—Domestic Business Unit: on July 1, 2015 Telecom Italia Digital Solutions S.p.A. acquired 100% of Alfabook S.r.l., which consequently entered the Group’s scope of consolidation;
- TIM Real Estate S.r.l.—Domestic Business Unit: was established in November 2015. On February 3, 2017,as part of the programme to streamline the Company’s holdings, the Board of Directors approved the start of the process to incorporate Tim Real Estate S.r.l., a TIM wholly-owned subsidiary, into TIM. The Company expects to complete the incorporation process by mid-2017.
With the exception of the INWIT initial public offering, these changes did not have a significant impact on the Consolidated Financial Statements of the TIM Group at and for the year ended December 31, 2015.
For further details please see “Item 5. Operating and Financial Review and Prospects—5.2 Results of Operations for the Three Years Ended December 31, 2016—5.2.2. Business Segment” and “Note—Scope of Consolidation” of the Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements included elsewhere in this Annual Report.